วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 7 Sep 2019
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 30 Nov 2022
Non-Immigrant “O” Visa -- Family Members/Dependents
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to accompany their spouse or family members who work, study, or live in Thailand.
1. Passport or travel document with validity no less than 6 months
2. Visa application form completely filled out and signed
3. Recent 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm photograph of the applicant
4. Company or school’s guarantee letter addressed to the Royal Thai Embassy, Phnom Penh, stating that the applicant is the spouse or family member of those working or studying in Thailand
5. Copy of passport pages of those working or studying in Thailand. The passport pages should include the personal data page and Thai visa page.
6. Copy of Thai work permit or student ID card
7. Copy of marriage certificate (for spouse)
8. Copy of birth certificate(for parents)
9. Company’s recent business certificate and relevant documents to confirm that the company is still active
10. In case the spouse is working with a company under BOI promotion, the original letter from BOI for grant of dependent’s visa
11. Applicant’s evidence of adequate finance
The consular officer reserves the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary.
Visa Processing Fee
80 USD, single entry
Validity of Visa
Period of Stay
Travelers coming to Thailand with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in the Kingdom for a period not exceeding 90 days.
Extension of Stay
Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must apply for permission at the Office of Immigration Bureau located at Government Complex Building B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel 0-2141-9889 or http://www.immigration.go.th. The extension of stay as well as the change of certain types of visas is solely at the discretion of the immigration officer.
All Passport holders can apply for a visa with us. However, Passport holders of certain countries will have additional requirements, please see here: https://phnompenh.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/additional-documents-required-for-citizens-from-certain-countries
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 08.30–12.00 hrs. and 13.30–16.30 hrs. (Except public holidays)