วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 7 Sep 2019
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 30 Nov 2022
Non-Immigrant “B” Visa -- To Work or Conduct Business in Thailand
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom to conduct business.
Required documents for teaching in Thailand
- Passport or travel document with validity of not less than 6 months
- Completed visa application form
- Recent passport-sized photograph (4 x 6 cm) of the applicant taken within the past 6 months.
- Letter of acceptance from employing institute or school in Thailand. If Aplicant is wishing to work in elementary schools, high shools or vocational schools, please also attach copy of the ID of the authourized signature
- Letter of approval from government agencies such as the Office of the Private Education Commission, the Office of the Basic Education Commission in case of the aplicant who wishes to work in elementary school, high shool or vocational school.
- School license or business registration, list of shareholders and school profile.
- Evidence of educational qualification such as diplomas or teaching certificates.
- Applicant’s resume.
- Police certificate/clearance verifying that applicant has no criminal record or equivalents or letter issued by authorised agencies in applicant’s country.
The consular officer reserves the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary.
Visa Processing Fee
80 USD, single entry
Validity of Visa
Period of Stay
Holders of this type of visa are initially granted a period of stay in the Kingdom not exceeding 90 days unless otherwise instructed by the Office of Immigration Bureau
Extension of Stay
Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must apply for permission at the Office of Immigration Bureau located at Government Complex Building B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel 0-2141-9889 or http://www.immigration.go.th. The extension of stay as well as the change of certain types of visas is solely at the discretion of the immigration officer.
All Passport holders can apply for a visa with us. However, Passport holders of certain countries will have additional requirements, please see here: https://phnompenh.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/additional-documents-required-for-citizens-from-certain-countries
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 08.30–12.00 hrs. and 13.30–16.30 hrs. (Except public holidays)