Non-Immigrant “O” Visa -- Thai Family
1. Passport or travel document with validity no less than 6 months
2. Visa application form completely filled out and signed
3. Recent 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm photograph of the applicant
4. Copy of marriage certificate, passport, and identity card of the applicant’s Thai spouse or copy of birth certificate of the applicant’s Thai child, and passport and identity card of the child
5. Letter from the Applicant’s Thai spouse
6. Bank statement
Documents in languages other than Thai or English have to be translated into either Thai or English and notarized by notary organs or relevant diplomatic/consular missions.
The consular officer reserves the right to require additional documents or an interview with the applicant, as deemed necessary.
Visa Processing Fee
80 USD, single entry
Validity of Visa
Period of Stay
Travelers coming to Thailand with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in the Kingdom for a period not exceeding 90 days.
Extension of Stay
Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must apply for permission at the Office of Immigration Bureau located at Government Complex Building B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel 0-2141-9889 or http://www.immigration.go.th. The extension of stay as well as the change of certain types of visas is solely at the discretion of the immigration officer.
All Passport holders can apply for a visa with us. However, Passport holders of certain countries will have additional requirements, please see here: https://phnompenh.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/additional-documents-required-for-citizens-from-certain-countries
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 08.30–12.00 hrs. and 13.30–16.30 hrs. (Except public holidays)